I cannot believe that we have exactly 75 days left in the year already Now that we are wrapping up the year, it makes sense to reflect and ensure that we end the year well, so we can have a great start to 2021, right? Here’s a list of things you can do to wrap up the year well!
1. Get rid of unproductive habits
Remember our daily habits build up and echo into our future! Jot down those things you know you need to change and work on them.
2. 2020 audit/review the year
Ask yourself hard questions. Have I put off goals that I’ve set simply because I’ve lost focus or motivation? Did you achieve your set goals? If not, what were the obstacles to achieving your goals? Take note of them and work on them so they don’t reoccur in the new year.
3. Reach out to someone you should
Who is that person you need to talk to before the year ends (for whatever reason)? It may be hard to confront but it will be worth your healing.
4. Remove toxic relationships and friendships. Meaningful connections are something every person deserves. Connections that bring out the very best out of us. Connections that bring us closer to God and ultimately make us peaceful, loving and just overall joy filled. However, when connections start making you lose your peace, and ultimately become distractions, you should love yourself enough to walk away. Learn from it and move forward and onwards!
5. Pamper yourself! Book a spa treatment, a holiday, go on a cruise, take a drive and set up a romantic picnic
6. Do something special for someone.
A gift for a lover, a friend, a sibling, a colleague or even for a stranger. It really fills the heart with warmth and love.
7. Count your blessings – name them one by one
Let’s make the rest of the year count!